Thursday, March 15, 2018

A Slice of Pink -OR- Don’t Try This at Home

Oops!




It was late at night and I was in a hurry to finish. This is one way to add to my personal collection of kitchen hand towels. But I wouldn’t recommend it.



As soon as I took the last snip it was clear what was wrong. All the way up through the scissors I could feel the difference between single and double layers. Alas!



If not for the purple borders I could have salvaged this towel by hemming it slightly shorter. Oh, well. We will use it here at home and it will serve as a reminder to me: Slow down, be careful and get more sleep.


This one is a "keeper"
Warp On/Weave Off,

RepWeaver

1 comment:

  1. Dear Rep Weaver,
    Nothing is perfect and it is still a beautiful towel. Put a hang tag in that corner and hang it on a hook...Cyndee

    ReplyDelete